Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I've been memed

My new friend Paige just memed me.....so I'm responding like I guess I should

5 Things

10 years ago – I was in Baltimore attending the College of Notre Dame of Maryland. I wore patchouli every day. My favorite class was painting. My roomate's name was Kelly and I miss her every day.

8 years ago – I went to Maine for a hippie show. We picked up some really nice hitchhikers in Vermont and hung out with them all day. I was the props mistress for Into the Woods. I made birds out of pillowcases. I worked at Living Classrooms in Fells Point on a skipjack named the Minnie V.

4-7 years ago – Living with my almost husband and working at a small environmental firm I actually liked. 7 years ago, going through my quarter life crisis and drinking lots of vodka and guiness. Living with my friend who had a halloween movie snowglobe w/ blood in it instead of snow
2 years ago - Got married and had the best wedding ever where people were drinking cocktails before the cermony. Best wedding ever. Honeymooned out west amongst our great national parks. Best time ever.

Five yummy things: Pizza, cupcakes, breakfast at the blue moon, anything at friends, my dad's homegrown potatoes (they won 1st place at the Harford County Farm Fair)

Five songs I know by heart: Cornflake Girl (Tori Amos), American Pie (Don Mclean), Somwhere over the Rainbow (Wizard of Oz), Tangerine (Led Zepplin), Who Rocks the Party? (Les Savy Fav). (Those were the 1st 5 that came to mind)

Five things I would do with a lot of money: move to Chicago, travel, pay off my relative's debts, give a shitload of money to NARAL and Planned Parenthood, start on the master plan

Five places I would to escape to: London, Chicago, Costa Rica, my parents' house in the country, Bryce Canyon National Park

Five things I would never wear: sandals with socks, scrunchies, pleated pants, braided leather belts, uggs

Five favorite TV shows: Lost, Twin Peaks, Freaks and Geeks, The Family Guy, The Simpsons

Five things I enjoy doing: drinking Guiness with Friends, going to rock shows, road trips with husband and friends, acting silly with my husband, knitting and painting

Five Favorite toys: PS2 (specifically my Katamari Damacy game), my snowglobe collection, my Hello Kitty stuff, My dancing house, my vinyl

Five people who get this meme:Paige, Meredith, Chris, Jason, Andy

No comments: