Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yummy Yogurt

This week, I bought a few of the yogurts made by Rachel's. They are trademarked as being "wickedly delicious", so I couldn't resist. So far, they are pretty yummy. I tried the Strawberry, Orange, Mango from the exotic flavors line and the Plum Lavender and Vanilla Chai from the essence line.

I won't lie, I was sucked in by the pretty packaging and flavor names. I wasn't really a fan of the Plum Lavender, but the other two were pretty great, with nice, subtle flavors and smooth texture. If you're in yoplait flavor boredom like me (except when it comes to Strawberry Cheesecake or Cherry), I'd recommend them.

Pics below of their pretty labels:

1 comment:

Lauren said...

the pink grapefruit lychee rocks my world. It's like no other yogurt I have ever tasted.