Thursday, October 12, 2006

Project Runway - Season Finale - Part One

Last night was the first part of the season finale of Project Runway. (It was also another episode of Lost, but that discussion is for a different post)

This episode of the series is always my favorite. I love Tim and he just seems like he can get along with anyone. It's interesting to see where the designers work, and the condition of their regular work space.

Of course, I think Jeffrey's designs are the most interesting out of the four. But, that is my taste. One thing I'm really enjoying about this season is how the taste of each designers differs greatly from one to the other.

Laura accused Jeffrey of cheating. I can't stand her. I think she is mean.

BUT, Jeffrey did seem flustered when he had to turn in his receipts. AND he admitted to having some of the garments pleated. AND, Tim said on his podcast that Jeffrey maintains a professional staff of workers in his day to day operation.

Personally, I'll be so sad if Jeffrey is disqualified for next week. I just have this awful feeling that they let him show, but they wouldn't let him win.

I guess we'll just have to wait to find out next week!

Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I have the same prediction- I think Jeffry is going to be DQ'ed but still allowed to show too. There was that shot for next wk's show of him looking crushed. It will be kind of sad not to see the result if all four compete.

--From a Laura fan (Lauren)