Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Knitting Update

It's winter time here in Maryland, which means I have about 50 knitting projects lined up for myself. First I'm going to finish the second mitten for my friend. I delievered the hat and the first one this weekend. Then, I'm going to start on this hat for myself. I figured it's about time I made something for me. Then, I'm going to begin this awesome cabled cardigan, also for myself.

Since I know about 20 people who are having babies (this is no joke, I really do know that many), there is no way they will all get baby blankets and sweaters. I found this on knitty, and will be making a bunch of them. They're so cute!

So, that's what will be on the needles for the next few months. I also still have to finish a few pairs of armwarmers, but I've made about 10 of them, so I'm taking a little break from them. So far, they've been well received.

Hope everyone is having a great 2007 thus far!

No comments: