Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm Only 10 Years Late on This One



Last week, my friend Jen found out I had never watched the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and promptly sent me the first two seasons. This show came out midway through college, when I didn't have cable at school or home, so I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't watch it.

I did catch the remaining 5 or 6 episodes at the insistence of a co-worker, so I know how it ends. I was sad then that I hadn't seen the whole series, but I never got around to buying or renting it.

I finished the first season yesterday and love it. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris won't let me start the third disc of season 3 without him. It's driving me nuts!

KSH said...

Katy, I missed the boat on Gilmore girls... I did like buffy tho.