Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rheb's Candy



Ever since I can remember, at Christmas time, all members of my family orders a 2 pound box of dark chocolate vanilla buttercreams from Rheb's Candy. They are the best vanilla buttercreams ever.

This year, we received a box of assorted chocolates from Rheb's from one of our vendors at work. I finally managed to try a piece of candy that wasn't a vanilla buttercream, only to find out all their chocolates were really yummy.

I went to the store last week to buy a box as a late Valentine's Day present for our house. So far, everything we've tried has been phenomenal.
Here's what I picked for our box (a mixture of dark and milk chocolate):

Vanilla Buttercream
Almond Buttercream
Whip Cream (my new favorite)
Jimmy Truffle (my other new favorite)
Coconut Clusters
Marshmallow
Almond Paste
Sea Salt Caramels
Peanut Butter Sticks

Go to Rheb's and get a box soon! If you don't live in the Baltimore area, you can order candy online as well.

No comments: