Thursday, May 08, 2008

Burgers I've Eaten - Part 10

It's the 10th post for "Burgers I've Eaten", and I chose a good one for you. Sunday, I went to the Quarry House Tavern in Silver Spring for a burger. The Quarry House is a dive bar in Silver Spring, with a great jukebox. It is pretty dark in here, so if you're looking for the perfect place to enjoy a burger and a beer on a spring day, this might not be the place for you.

I ordered the 1/3 pound burger, medium, with blue cheese. The burger arrived in a basket with a generous side of tater tots. It was a well prepared burger, juicy and slightly seared on the outside.

I love when restaurants serve tater tots instead of fries. They are more comforting.

I would also like to add that the Quarry House boasts a fantastic selection of draft and bottled beers. Any place that lists their beers in a book is fine by me.

No comments: