Monday, January 19, 2009

In-N-Out Burger

Having left my wallet at the hotel the only afternoon I had to hang out in LA, I didn't get to visit "The Counter", which was on my list (or Pinks...that was just a depressing day all around). I did, however get to visit In-N-Out Burger twice. The first visit, I got my old standby, grilled cheese and fries. A grilled cheese is the burger without the burger. I decided to try an actual burger my last night in California, and it wasn't as good as the grilled cheese.

In-N-Out burger is my favorite fast food restaurant besides Chick-Fil-A. They pay their workers well, and use fresh ingredients. Their fries ROCK. But, Five Guys burgers are better, as far as the burger itself goes.

YAY! I'm finally back!


Bag of Grilled Cheese and Fries:


Yummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Counter opened up here in Chicago a few months ago and it's been getting so-so reviews. Maybe you didn't really miss anything...