Monday, June 27, 2011

Burgers I've Eaten - Part 15 - Shake Shack

It's been a while since I've posted a new burger and I have two for you this week! The husband and I were off last week following our (not so great but we love them anyway) Orioles around the Mid Atlantic. Our first stop was Nationals Park, where they've just opened a Shake Shack. Word around the stadium was they're starting here, and then hopefully expanding to other locations in the District and beyond.

Most people will put these on par with Five Guys and In-N-Out Burger. So far, in this class, I thought these were the best. A perfectly cooked burger, with just the right amount of toppings, and an excellent, cheap bun. Sure, it's not fancy, but it's a perfect summer day burger!

"storefront"


Burgers and Fries

No comments: