Thursday, July 13, 2006

Burgers I've Eaten - Part 3

The Red Star Naked Burger

The Red Star is this cozy place located on the edge of Fells Point. I recently ventured there for a taste of what my friends were calling "the best burger in town". I had high expectations for this place, especially since I think Friends makes the best tasting piece of ground beef I've ever eaten.

I ordered the Naked Burger, which comes sans roll, and topped with blue cheese. Personally, I found the burger to be a bit dry and flavorless. I ordered it prepared medium, and it seemed well done. I was not impressed.

I was even less impressed the last time we were there when all the beers on tap were out of order and the service was super slow and completely inattentive.

Apparently, I was supposed to order the Good Burger. Next time, I will. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a beer in a glass then too.

No comments: