Thursday, December 14, 2006

Funny Dream

Last night, I had a dream I went to Manderley again.

That's not true. I had a dream that I was a contestant/judge on Project Runway. The other contestants I remember were Alison from season 3 and Carson, also known as the fashion guy with the incredibly shitty fashion sense from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. (and might I interject here...WHY is this show still on the air? It was funny at first, but after a quadrillion seasons, I think they're finished)

So, the challenge was to dress up in an outfit that didn't match and see what the public reaction was when you walked the streets. I wore a yellow stretchy Morrisey Pop 1994 skirt, and this incredibly gaudy and heavy yellow beaded necklace ala Wilma Flintstone.

There was another team too, and they were dressed like 50's sock hop people.

Flash to the judging. I was a judge and the lowest scoring people were Alison and Carson. The judges were telling Alison that she thought she was a talented designer, but that she had to be eliminated. Immediately, I started throwing a fit saying "But, Carson doesn't even know how to dress HIMSELF. Let alone design for other people!"

and, then I awoke to the sounds of npr and my beeping alarm clock.

If anyone has some insight as to what this means other than I need to stop watching television, please let me know. Thank you.

No comments: