Monday, June 04, 2007

Burgers I've eaten - Part 6


It's been a while since I've talked about a burger I've eaten. I have been to many places and tried lots of burgers in the past few months. Most recently, I ventured to Rocket to Venus, in Baltimore, MD.

This is one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. I think this burger rivals the Friends burger, which is my ultimate favorite (especially since Friends no longer puts blue cheese on their burgers). I ordered a medium burger with cheddar and bacon. It arrived juicy, with charred edges, and a perfect flavor. The bacon was extra crispy, and I didn't even have to ask for it!

The kaiser roll was just enough roll without dominating the burger.

The fries were dusted with sea salt and curry, an interesting accompaniment to the tasty burger.

So, if you're in Hampden any day soon, stop by Rocket to Venus for a burger you're sure to remember (and will want to eat again very soon).

Rocket to Venus is located at 3360 Chestnut Street in Baltimore, Maryland.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got their sliders when I was there and they were so good! That place is great. Try the brussel sprouts some time.

K8teebug said...

I also had the brussel spouts, fried pickles, and perogi's. All were awesome.

Meghan said...

I have to go!!!