Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Longest Week of Our Lives



On Monday, it'll all be over, and office mates everywhere will be talking about the end of the Sopranos. Unless, of course, you work at my office where I'm the only one who has HBO. Yes, this week is indeed the longest week of our lives as we await the conclusion of the amazing series, the Sopranos. I am a spoiler reader, but have managed to avoid googling "Sopranos spoilers" for a few weeks now. Alright, I did peek once, but decided it was worth not knowing anything. For the record, the only thing I read was that Tony would kill Christopher and Bobby would die. That's all I knew!

In a mere three days, we'll know whether or not Tony finally kills Phil (please!), and the fate of our beloved gangsters whom we've watched disfigure, kill, and pummel others for the past 8 or so years. I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

No comments: