Friday, January 27, 2006

Childhood Dream #26...Fulfilled

I was recently informed by my lovely internet friend, Shea, that a new product called Zubbles was about to be introduced to the American consumer. What are Zubbles, you ask? Remember when you were a kid, blowing bubbles on your front porch, straining your eyes in the sun to view the different colors in the bubbles as they floated away? Well hurt your eyes in the sun no more because....

Zubbles are COLORED BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the neatest invention since Spin Art. I cannot wait until these are available in stores.

I should also add these are being distributed by the same company who also makes ghost bubbles, which also look like alot of fun.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey there.. I thought you might like these as well :)

http://stores.ebay.com/Lighted-Knitting-Accessories

they are pretty awesome sounding