Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tag, I'm It

This is Paige's idea....

Four Things About Me

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had:

1. Jean folder at the Gap
2. Barista and maker of sandwiches at Donna's
3. Thrift store vintage clothes sorter extraordinaire
4. Teaching kids about the Chesapeake Bay aboard a sailboat

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. American Beauty
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. The Big Lebowski
4. The Royal Tennenbaums

C ) Four Places I have Lived:
1. Baltimore, MD
2. Pylesville, MD
3. Huntingdon, PA
4. Columbia, MD

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Project Runway
3. Everyday Italian
4. The Colbert Report

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London, England
2. The Entire United States (cross country driving trip)
3. Dubin, Ireland
4. Ottowa, Canada

F) Websites I visit daily:
1. pitchforkmedia
2. myspace
3. mcsweeney's
4. perez hilton

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. queso and chips at Cal Tort
3. Whole wheat pasta
4. Cheese

H) Four places I would like to be right now:

1. Home
2. Sitting on my parents' front porch
3. London
4. Chicago


I) Tag your next

1.Jennine
2.Jen
3.Chris
4.Jenny Penny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) I don't know if I'd change any of my answers from the last time you tagged me for this one: http://eninnej.tripod.com/surfacing/
index.blog?entry_id=1458676