Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 Miles!

I hit the 10 mile mark this weekend on my long run! It was surprisingly not terrible, although I was pretty much finished at 10 miles. I have been chewing on these clifbar shot bloks as I run, and they've really helped keep up the energy. This week, our long run is supposed to be 12 miles, but I'm cheating a little and only running 6 because I have a 10K race on Saturday. I am determined to run this race without stopping this year! (There is an infamous insane hill at mile 4).

My IT bands are acting up again, but I'm stretching and getting through it, I think. I'm going to check out these fancy tights to see if they help at all. Someone in my running group has had success with them.

That's all for now! Only a few more weeks until the race!!!

No comments: