Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NYC Eats - Katz's Deli

My friend and I ventured to New York City last weekend to attend the LAST LCD Soundsystem Show. It was wonderful, and we had a few eating adventures while we were there!

First up, Katz's Deli. Yes, it's pretty touristy there, but the pickles are good and the sandwiches are terrific. It's one of the best hot dogs I've ever eaten, and I was excited to go back.

There is usually a line to get in at lunch time, but it moves fast, as most people order from the counter.
Sign!


Don't forget your ticket! Their seltzer is awesome, just don't call it sparkling water.


The menu


If you wait for table service, you not only get a seat right away, but you don't have to wait in an extra line for these terrific pickles.


My "light" lunch! Also my first ever bowl of matzo ball soup. Why have I never eaten this fantastic soup before?

No comments: