Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sorry Magic Eraser

For the past few years, I have been touting the loveliness that is a clean bathroom after using the magic eraser.

But, now I've found a cleaner even better, appropriately named KABOOM!

No longer will I have to scrub my bathroom tub for 30 minutes waiting for the magic eraser to take away all the soap scum. Instead, I shall just apply KABOOM! to the surface and watch all the dirt and grime magically disappear.

I highly recommend this cleaning product.

Did I mention it comes in a super cute purple bottle?

2 comments:

roopa said...

So that stuff works?!?!? I do love the magic eraser but I do have to scrub and scrub and scrub with it.

I've been skeptical of Kaboom! because the guy in the commercial always SHOUTS and that makes me feel like he's compensating for the weakness of the product. Then again, he always shouts (he did so for Orange Glow, and that stuff is rad) so maybe that's just how he talks on TV.

And it DOES come in a purple bottle.

I will get some next time I go to Target.

K8teebug said...

I almost didn't buy it b/c I knew it was made by the guy who screams. But, I figured, maybe he screams at us for a reason! I'm glad I tried it anyway.