Monday, September 22, 2008

Candy Review - Yogurt Dots and Dots Elements Green Tea



The yogurt dots are some of the best gummy candy I've had in a long time. They have a lovely texture, and really fantastic flavor. Sometimes, when things have tropical flavors, like mango, I think they taste too artificial, but these are terrific. I've only seen these at Happy Harry's in Bethany Beach, so grab them up if you see them locally.



By contrast, the Green Tea Dots are completely inedible. I could have saved my money and sucked on a bag of tea. I thought these would have an interesting flavor, but instead tasted only of dirt. I am still on the lookout for the others in the elements series though, primarily the pomegranate and the cinnamon. If you see them, please let me know. Something tells me I will find them at CVS soon, since CVS usually wins these candy hunts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Five Below has the yogurt ones sometimes. The elements look.... odd.