Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Shout Out

I mentioned that my husband bought me some Valomilk for my birthday. I was on the hunt for this candy ever since reading about it in Candyfreak. I managed to find them on a business trip somewhere in the south (probably Arkansas). I was so excited to bring a pack home for my husband! What I didn't know then was that Valomilk can only travel by ground, as they explode while travelling via air, causing the yummy gooey filling to turn hard and not as appealing.

Here's their website if you'd like to learn more about this awesome candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello K8teebug,

Yes VALOMILKS not like plane rides or high altitudes. When we whip the creamy flowing center we introduce microscopic air bubbles. Our altitude here by Turkey Creek is 700 feet. The cabin pressure of a plane is set between 8,000 and 8,500 feet. Thus those tiny bubble (and the creamy flowing center) will expand and leak out.

As you travel you can our VALOMILK Candy Cups at all Cracker Barrel Old Country Store restaurants. They are also ina multitude of other stores throughout the Midwest.

Sincerely,

Russ Sifers